The Politics and Society Institute is seeking a talented and experienced Website Developer to work on redeveloping the website of the Institute.
The chosen candidate should have a passion for creating visually appealing and user-friendly websites and will be responsible for both the design and technical aspects of our website, ensuring they are aesthetically pleasing, functional and responsive.
- Collaborate with PSI departments to understand website requirements and objectives.
- Design and develop websites from concept to completion.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the designs.
- Optimize website for speed and performance.
- Stay updated on emerging trends and technologies in web design and development.
- Providing continuous technical support for the post-development phase
- Proven experience as a Website Designer/Developer.
- Strong proficiency in relevant web development languages.
- Experience with content management systems (Especially wordpress)
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- A strong portfolio showcasing previous work.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their resume, portfolio, and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience to [email protected] . Please include “Website Developer Application- Your Name” in the subject line.
Deadline for Application:
January 29, 2024
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Shortlisted candidates are expected to provide an initial vision/presentation outlining their proposed contributions to the website during the interview.