PSI holds a symposium on “Situations in the Occupied Territories, Regional Contexts, and Jordanian Policy”
Next Wednesday, Politics and Society institute will hold a closed session entitled “Situations in the Occupied Territories, Regional Contexts, and Jordanian Policy”, to discuss the peaceful and armed confrontations in the occupied territories between the Palestinians and Israel, with the current situation in particular, and at the level of regional conditions and international policies towards the region.
The symposium raises the following questions:
- What are the repercussions and consequences of the development of the situation in the occupied territories in general?
- What are the consequences of this on the international status of the Palestinian issue, and will this be reflected in international and American policies in particular?
- What are the consequences that may affect regional security?
- What is the initial assessment of the Jordanian position, politically and diplomatically, regarding the situation in Palestine?
- What are the expected results, repercussions, and repercussions of what happens to the Jordanian national security?
- What are the advice and recommendations that experts provide to the decision-maker in Jordan?
* This symposium is held in closed form